House may not be exactly as shown.
Brentwood Dream Home built by our Community Partner, Lakepoint Homes with contributions from:
A & A Flooring
LK Metal Products
Traux Building Supplies
Jay Dee Concrete
Mylen Kitchens & Bath
The Lighting Boutique
Joe Geloso Carpentry
Lifestyles by the Firebox
Total Tech Surveyors
Sam & Stief Painting
Wayne Dalton Garage Doors
Rocks ‘n’ Roots
Uzor Windows and Doors
The Appliance Shoppe
- Prepare, review and revise plans to customers specifications.
- Enroll Home in 7 Yr Tarion new home warranty program.
- Obtain required building permits, municipal and electrical.
- Excavate site as per plans and remove all excess material.
- Maintain tidy work site during construction and removal of all debris before occupancy.
- Sod in front and rear yards.
- Concrete driveway and walkway to side door on garage.
- Pour footings (20 MPA) and basement walls (20 MPA).
- Damp proofing, delta membrane wrap and weeping tile installed.
- Back fill foundation walls with native material.
- Back fill garage floor with granular C and basement floor with clear stone.
- Pour 4” basement floor slab (25 MPA) and 4” garage floor slab (32 MPA).
- 2” X 10” floor joists @16” O.C. or engineered floor system.
- 2” X 6” exterior house walls with 2” X 4” garage walls.
- Steel/Engineered wood beams as per plans.
- Engineered roof truss system and 2”X 6” stick framing as required per plans.
- 3/8” plywood or 7/16” Aspenite wall sheathing and ½” plywood roof sheathing.
- 5/8” tongue and groove floor sheathing.
- Wood stairs in garage leading into mudroom.
- 9 foot ceiling on main floor.
- 8 foot ceiling on second floor.
- Premium Energy Star Certified windows.
- Stained insulated fiberglass front door as per builder selection.
- Steel insulated 6 panel door at side of garage.
- Steel insulated 6 panel fire door at garage entrance.
- Slider door to rear yard concrete steps.
- Wayne Dalton Model 9100, insulated sectional garage door with windows.
- Maintenance-free vinyl soffits, eaves troughs and downspouts as per elevation.
- 40 year shingles with roof vents to code.
- Stone skirt on front of house as per builder standard.
- Premium KWP siding on remainder of house.
- Front covered porch and columns, with stone as per plan, and builder standard selection.
- 96% High efficiency Armstrong gas furnace with programmable thermostat.
- Central air conditioning unit.
- Supply & return grilles throughout the house.
- Gas supply lines for furnace, water heater, stove, fireplace.
- All venting for bathroom exhaust fans, range hood and dryer.
- Simplified HRV system.
- Double basin stainless steel sink in kitchen with single handle pull-out faucet as per builder standard.
- Dishwasher rough-in .
- Ensuite bath: Custom tile shower with a glass shower door, drop in acrylic soaker tub, comfort height toilet & double china basin with 4” on center handle faucet.
- Main bath: one piece acrylic tub/shower unit, comfort height toilet & two (2) china basins with 4” on center handle faucets. (note: all mirrors, tissue holders, towel bars and tub/shower doors are the responsibilty of the purchaser)
- Powder room with comfort height toilet & china basin with 4” on center handle faucet.
- Basement bathroom rough in.
- Install standard hot water unit (hot water tank to be rented or supplied by purchaser).
- 2 exterior hose bibs and submersible sump pump.
- All plumbing fixtures to be either Kohler or Riobel in chrome finish.
- amp service with Square D circuit panel and all required breakers.
- Outlets & switches as per code with upgraded Décor switch package.
- 2 exterior GFI protected receptacles and GFI receptacles for finished bathrooms.
- Kitchen to include three 20 Amp. GFI receptables, separate circuit for fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
- 3 Phone jacks & 3 Cable jacks with locations determined by purchaser.
- Smoke & carbon monoxide detectors to code.
- Wiring for all appliances & mechanical including one 220V outlet for the stove and one 220V outlet for the dryer.
- Wiring to include one 110V outlet for the built in range.
- Wiring for fireplace.
- 4” potlights for the main floor .
- Install door chime & transformer supplied and installed by builder.
- Rough in for alarm.
- All exterior walls insulated to R22-R27 & R60 blown in insulation in attic space (R value based on compliance packages for SB-12).
- Basement wall insulated to R12-R20 with 6 mil. poly vapour barrier (R value based on compliance packages for SB-12)
- ½ ” drywall taped, sanded & primed with rounded corners.
- Hardwood flooring in Living room, dining room, ceramic in the foyer, kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room. Carpet on stairs and on second floor
- Kitchen cabinets with soft close doors, as per builder standard.
- Paint stained posts and hardwood hand railing with wrought iron spindles.
- 6” Colonial MDF baseboards and 2 ¾ ” Colonidal MDF casing painted semi-gloss white.
- Colonial classic interior doors painted white with choice of lever or knob hardware in pewter, silver, bronze or antique brass finish.
- Premium paint package for walls including two different colours in medium base and ceiling to be flat white with 1 coat primer. Walls with two finish coats sanded and filled.
- Single bar wire shelving in bedroom closets and 3 shelves in linen/pantry closets as per
- Master bedroom closet with custom shelving .
- Central vac rough in.
- Home cleaning prior to occupancy.